Quintessential LA Living
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,331 SF • 5,762 SF Lot • Resort style Pool • Huge Den/Family Room • $1,892,800
2906 Nichols Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Perched at the entry of the "Colony" in prime Nichols Canyon, situated amongst a celebrity enclave of private homes with serene canyon views and city lights. The best of both worlds-the privacy of living in the Hills, the community of flat roads to walk your dog and kids to play and actually know your neighbors! Plus the convenience of being equally up the hill from WeHo & Studio City.
This home offers a lofty openness, light and effortless flow from inside to lush landscape and outdoor living. Common areas flooded with natural light and creating great indoor-outdoor flow that is primed for entertaining and inspired living. The open concept kitchen/living room/dining area make this a perfect home for gathering friends. The spacious & tranquil, newly remodeled master bedroom opens to a lush private outdoor dining area and garden, begging for your next dinner party! Two more bedrooms (one en suite, with remodeled bathroom). Additionally, a HUGE den/bedroom w/ vaulted ceilings & large open windows.with powder room, offer many possibilities with it's flex space!
A modern resort setting outside with a chic pool & deck space and California-centric landscaping invokes the dream of sunbathing and outdoor living. Providing beautiful daylight and starry night vistas, this home is tastefully understated with a timeless aesthetic. Private & lush, this Hollywood Hills beauty is exquisitely effortless.
At the top of Nichols Canyon the location is ideal and allows easy access to both Hollywood and the Valley. Centrally located just minutes from studios, shopping, and dining, including a multitude of hiking trails and parks, just blocks away.
- Recessed lighting with dimming switches
- All new doors and windows
- New flooring, paint and window dressings
- En Suite Bedroom- Porcelain tile bathroom floor and wall, white tiled shower and bath with Kohler fixtures & new sinks
- Master Bedroom- Custom shades and window treatments from the SHADE STORE & porcelain tiled floor and wall
- Reimagined drought tolerant landscaping front and backyard with custom drip sprinkler systems.
- Cedar slatted fencing all around the property, gates, pool equipment, and retaining wall.
- Custom concrete pool deck with turf.
- New drainage throughout the back patio.
- New travertine pool edging & tile patio on lower deck and re-tiled inside of the pool with new lighting.
- All new electric lighting system outside.
- New concrete driveway with turf.
- New cable railing system on upper deck and front steps with travertine tile.
- 8 olive trees lining the drive on Woodrow Wilson.
- Solar panels on the roof.